Fly to Nepal
Planning to fly to Nepal this year? Book Flights Now!
Nepal, which became Republic in 2008 after a violent struggle to free it from the rule of monarchy, is located between India and China with most of its landscape filled with majestic towering mountains. The climate of Nepal is subtropical and warm in some areas while it is cold in the mountain regions. The official language of Nepal is Nepali or Gorkhali, followed by various regional dialects in the country. Most of the people living here are Hindus, followed by Buddhists and other religions. Trekkers around the globe throng to Nepal to achieve their dream of climbing Mount Everest, the world’s highest mountain. The place is abode to several temples and monasteries, which are mesmerizing with beautiful architecture and spiritual vibes. Book online air tickets to travel to this incredible place!
Witness every side of Nepal
Explore your religious side through temple-hopping Nepal is a land of spiritually and religiously renowned temples. Throughout your journey in the country, you will come across several spectacular pilgrimages, some of which are entitled by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. The most famous among all is Pashupatinath Temple near River Bagmati in the national capital of Kathmandu. Other such temples are :
- Dakshinkali Temple – an ancient temple to worship Goddess Kali is present near Pharphing Village located at 22 km from Kathmandu.
- Swayambhunath Temple for both Hindus and Buddhists – also known as the monkey temple is present in Kathmandu atop a hill.
- Bajrayogini Temple or Gum Bihar – basically a Tantric temple situated near Sali Nadi in Kathmandu.
- Suryabinayak Temple –dedicated to Lord Ganesha, a Hindu God and is located in Bhaktapur.
- Manakamana Temple – located in the Gorkha region of Nepal is believed to fulfill the wishes of its deities.
- Muktinath Temple – believed to be a place where Sati’s forehead fell, is located in the Annapurna Circuit.
Witness the massive Mount Everest
At the height of 29,000 ft, Mount Everest stands still at its place mesmerizing everyone with its freezing beauty. The nearby locations to Mount Everest are :
- Lukla – It is known for being the starting point to climb Mt Everest. The only way of traveling in this city is by walking which allows the climbers and the tourists to witness the amazing scenic views. Lukla has an airport too.
- Rongbuk Monastery – This monastery for Tibetan Buddhists is situated on the north side of Everest. It now offers restaurants and small inns for the climbers to have a temporary halt.
- Namche bazaar – It is a town that leads the climbers to the base camp. One can easily find unique souvenirs, Buddhist praying items, and Chinese stuff in this small city's market.
- Kathmandu – It is the only big city that is near Everest. Most flights to Nepal end up in Kathmandu first and then fly to different parts of the country to let you explore it further. A 45 minutes Mountain Flight Tour takes off from Kathmandu to have a breathtaking view of the Everest’s peak. Book Flights now to not to miss this fantastic experience!
Adventure sports to explore
Nepal offers you a plethora of adventurous sports for which most of the visitors make a beeline. The variety of adventurous sports will make you go bananas. The most enjoyable and remarkable adventurous sports of this place are :
- Mountaineering –The mountain climbers can feel the adrenaline rush by trekking different Trekking Peaks present here. You don't have to climb high peaks for mountaineering; these Trekking Peaks are approximately 6000 meters high.
- White Water Rafting – The rivers of Nepal are pristine, bouncy, and refreshing providing an enigmatic look of nature to the rafters.
- Canyoning – Canyoning is available in the natural waterfalls of the country to enjoy the fun water rides in a real waterfall.
- Paragliding – It is offered in the regions of Pokhara and Phewa Tal.
- Bungee Jumping – You can participate in it at a depth of 160 meters near the Bhote Kosi River and 70 meters near Pokhara.
Into the wild
Nepal has a rich purity of flora and fauna in the famous national parks and sanctuaries. You can take a tour of these, can do fishing at Lake Pahwa, and explore the wild nature. The country has a rich and varied number of species due to its geographic and climatic difference between the northern and the southern parts. The list of famous national parks and sanctuaries are :
- Chitwan National Park
- Shey Phoksundo National Park
- Annapurna Conservation Area
- Bardia National Park
- Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve
- Sagarmatha National Park
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
Learn about the Buddhist Origins
Buddhism is the second widespread religion in Nepal. There are a lot of Buddhist temples and monasteries that catch the eyes of tourists. The most religious and famous Buddhist places are :
- Bouddhanath Stupa – It is one of the holiest Buddhist places in the country and is awarded by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- Lumbini Monastery – Now, Lumbini is also counted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and is known for being the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- Kopan Monastery – This Tibetan monastery is situated at the Kopan Hill and provides the captivating view of the Himalayan Range.
Nepal is a country with high spiritual and religious values. The population of the region respects these values profoundly. Apart from having fantastic sights to see, it has a lot of exciting and world-renowned adventurous sports. There's a lot more to check out in Nepal; book flights online with us and get safe, comfortable, and cheap flights!