South Africa Tour
As vibrant as the Rainbow-Best of South Africa!
A gorgeous myriad of beaches, wildlife, cuisine and culture, South Africa is truly a ‘Rainbow Nation’. Lapped by the Indian and the South Atlantic Ocean, this incredibly gorgeous country is packed with numerous fascinating engagements and interesting indulgences. Be it the breath-taking scenery, magnificent architectural marvels, stunning beaches, stunning wineries, tantalizing cuisine, and majestic national parks, there’s a lot to enjoy and indulge in here. For those of you thinking of a holiday, here’s why you should visit South Africa. With our list of exciting flight offers and airline deals, your holiday is going to be promisingly wonderful. Read ahead to know more about the many facets of this tropical paradise.
- The Big Five Game-A little more complicated: Home to the giant Big Five including elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo and rhino, South Africa is very rich in wildlife, flora, and fauna. Featuring a wide population of birds and animals including both native and endangered ones, the country is surely heaven for wildlife lovers and photographers. Addo Elephant National Park, Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Park, iSimangaliso Wetlands Park, and Mapungubwe National Park are few of the noted national parks here. Safari tours and wildlife excursions are very popular and surely a must-try.
- As old as mankind-Not really: Narrating the story of a rich glorious past alongside offering some amazing sightseeing options, attractions in South Africa are truly fantastic. Be it the beautiful natural wonders, magnificent skyscrapers or the ancient architectural marvels, this place is truly a traveler’s delight. Apartheid Museum, Cradle of Humankind, Cango Caves, Castle of Good Hope, Voortrekker Monument, Union Building, District Six Museum, and Constitution Hill are few of the well-known attractions here. For those looking for some family time, make sure you visit Gold Reef City and Ratanga Junction with your kids.
- Lip Smacking Delicacies-Always the best: Listed among the most diversified cuisines in the world, South African cuisine is simply amazing. Influenced by the Dutch, French, Indian and Malaysian cuisine and prepared using indigenous ingredients and authentic flavors, the food here is a delight. Chakalaka (a spicy dish of onions, tomatoes and often beans), Boerewors (sausages), Bobotie (spiced minced meat baked with an egg-based topping), Malva Pudding (sweet pudding consisting of apricot jam and cream sauce), Bunny Chow (hollowed-out loaf of bread filled with curry) and Melktert (milk tart) are among the best bets in the country.
- Vibrant and colorful as a rainbow-A perfect delight: As beautiful as a rainbow, festivals and events in South Africa are perfect to experience the country’s cultural galore. With a calendar packed with unlimited events from traditional to modern, each day is a celebration here. Khoikhoi and San, Zulus, Venda, Ndebele, Xhosa and Sotho are among the prominent traditional festivals celebrated from time immemorial. Display of puppetry, decorating the houses, folk music and dance are a major part of the celebration. Besides the native ones, Cape Town International Jazz festival, Arts Alive Festival, Royal Reed Dance and Cape Town Minstrel Carnival are among the popular events celebrated with much pomp and show in the region.
- Wine and dine-Best and only the best: Having come a long way from 1659, wine in South Africa is a major drawcard in the country. First produced in Cape town, Malbec, Petit Verdot, Pinot Noir, and Cinsault are among the noted wines in the region. Featuring over 1000 wines and over a number of wine yards, it is place is best to sip in your favorite wine amidst surreal surrounds. Stellenbosch is one of the largest wines producing cities in the region. Whiskey Live Festival, Franschhoek Bastille Festival, Soweto Lifestyle, Wacky Wine Festival, and Wine Festival are a few of the popular events here.
- Shop till you drop-without looking at your wallet: Listed among the biggest producers of gold and platinum in the world, shopping in South Africa is a unique experience. Featuring a vast list of products and goods including antiques, handicrafts, wooden products, porcelain jewelry, leather items or jute goods, there’s a lot you can buy in the country. Bay Harbour Market, Bryanston Organic & Natural Market Rosebank Sunday Market, and Cowhouse Market. In fact, wine is one of the best souvenirs you could get from South Africa for your friends.
- For some Adeline rush-All about water sports and adventure activities: From ping to surfing, South Africa has a lot in store for a water-loving person. Featuring a long coastline along with the best natural wonders, the country is best to indulge in a range of thrilling water sports and exciting engagements. shark cage ping, parasailing, seal snorkeling, kiteboarding, whale watching, parasailing, hiking, bungee jumping, dolphin spotting, kayaking, scuba ping, and snoek fishing are very popular here.
- Sun, sand and surf-Attention beach lovers: Owing to its 1500-mile-long coastline along the mighty oceans, South Africa is home to some of the most gorgeous beaches in the world. Offering the most iconic views, Umhlanga, Grotto, Bloubergstrand, Gonubie, Clifton 4th, Camps Bay, Hobie, Llandudno, Muizenberg, and Lappiesbaai are few of the noted ones here. Perfect to soak up the sun or relax amidst surreal surrounds alongside indulging in a range of thrilling water sports, these truly magical.
Whether it exploring the natural wonders, engaging in water sports, discovering the cultural attractions or witnessing the traditional festivities, South Africa has always been one of the most alluring holiday destinations in the world. For everything about the country is fascinating and magical in its own way, our wide range of amazing flight offers and exciting airline deals makes your travel simple and a memorable lifetime experience. Those of you thinking of exploring this gorgeous coastal paradise, get your hands and make the most of our special offers. Ready, set, travel!